sexta-feira, dezembro 17, 2010

I Am A Scientist

i am a scientist - i seek to understand meall of my impurities and evils yet unknown
i am a journalist - i write to you to show you
i am an incurable
and nothing else behaves like me
and i know what's right
but i'm losing sightof the clues for which i search and choose
to abuse
to just unlock my mind
yeah, and just unlock my mind
i am a pharmacist
prescriptions i will fill you
potions, pills and medicines
to ease your painful lives
i am a lost soul
i shoot myself with rock & roll the hole i dig is bottomlessbut nothing else can set me freeand i know what's rightbut i'm losing sightof the clues for which i search and chooseto abuseto just unlock my mindyeah, and just unlock my mindi am a scientist - i seek to understand mei am an incurable and nothing else behaves like meeverything is righteverything works out righteverything fades from sightbecause that's alright with me

Nenhum comentário: